Derby County Community Trust is the community engagement and support arm of Derby County FC. They operate a diverse range of programmes covering a myriad of health, wellbeing and community-building with the sole purpose of enhancing the lives of people in the communities in and around Derby City.
A key element of this is the provision of specific SEN/SEND provision within Special Schools and Mainstream Schools across Derbyshire. They can shape an affordable of support to meet your school’s needs.
The provision available to schools includes:
- Age appropriate wellbeing interventions - using proven measures enabling schools to display the impact. Resilient Rammie and Winning Minds.
- Healthy Active Schools Interventions
- Mental Health First Aid Training (Youth) 2-day and 1-day
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Specific INSET
- Curriculum Coaching: A vast array of sporting activities available to support the development of physical literacy, its aim is to complement existing Physical Education provision
- Lunch Time Clubs/After School Clubs
- Competition Plus Events: Open to SEND pupils from mainstream and special schools, events cover a number of sports and activities and are advertised on the Derby County Community Trust’s Schools Affiliation Events