The mission of the PSHE association is to raise the status, quality and impact of Personal, Social, Health and Economic (PSHE) education and enable high-quality PSHE education teaching and learning for all children and young people. This encapsulates early years, primary, secondary and sixth, from Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 5.
They provide teachers and practitioners with:
- Dedicated advice, training and support by phone, email and face-to-face.
- The latest news via regular email and social media updates. These cover the latest curriculum developments, new resources, upcoming events, CPD opportunities and changes to policy and legislation.
- Access to an ever-growing library of downloadable resources including schemes of work, self-review tools and guidance on writing school policies. We produce resources ourselves and quality assure resources developed by others.
- Access to high-quality CPD workshops and conferences.
- The chance to join a community of over 30,000 professionals in a growing and influential professional movement, working together to ensure that all children and young people experience high-quality PSHE education.
- Opportunities to play an active part in developing and promoting PSHE teaching and policy, for example through piloting new guidance and informing national policy development.
Website - www.pshe-association.org.uk
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone - 020 7922 7950