These questions (in no particular order) are designed to get you thinking about the current provision and knowledge of safe spaces available in your school.
- Do your pupils understand what a 'safe space' is?
- Do your pupils feel safe in school?
- Do your pupils have a dedicated safe space in school if they need it?
- How do you designate a "safe space" in your school?
- Does your provision of safe spaces match the needs of the young person you are working with?
- Are agencies able to work within a space in your school that is appropriate when discussing sensitive issues with children and young people?